Thursday, August 20, 2009

Plug and Apologies

hrmn...it seems like there's a lot of apologies on this blog, considering the title :-)

At any rate, the current erratic posting schedule is due to my frantically attempting to get every last ounce of fun in outside before snow falls. I will be out for about two weeks hiking in the Smoky Mountains and then attending the festival at which I have to give the body acceptance talk (thanks for all the suggestions!). On my return I hope to be able to post more regularly.

In the meantime, I highly recommend a new blog that I'll be occasionally writing for, called Fatties United. It's spearheaded by my Tante' Terri, Uncle Bill, and their friends out in California. Tante's the one who turned the FA page in my life by sending me (out of nowhere) a stack of books and a link to something called NAAFA. I just cross-posted my Good Fattie post there per their request, but also hope to send some original material just to their blog.

2 comments:

Bri said...

Your link to Fatties United is messed up...

I worked it out though and it looks like an interesting blog!

JoGeek said...

Thanks for letting me know! I fixed the link and it should be working now.